Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Membership Pro getting error message when trying to Edit Profile

  • Robin Mitchell
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #110043 by Robin Mitchell
Have entered some dummy members into a FREE plan to have some data to test.

I enter the password in for the dummy member, so make sure EDIT PROFILE works, and I get
ERROR:1146 on the joomla tab with the following message:
Table 'jerryj26_rad.#__k2_items' doesn't exist.

I can't find any information about k2 in your documentation.

What appears to be the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #110044 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please go to Extensions -> Plugins, find and unpublish this plugin Membership Pro K2 items Restriction , then check it again

The issue should be sorted

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robin Mitchell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.