Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Group Members don't show in the membership list

  • John Dawson
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago #99310 by John Dawson
This might be a really basic question, but I can't find out how to get 'group members' to display in our membership list.

Am I missing something? I have our membership list showing all members, but none of our group members show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #99327 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Members don't show in the membership list
Hello John

If it is possible, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and the link to the page you want group members to be displayed

I will check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.