Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

New members stuck with "PENDING" status.

  • njonow
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 4 months ago #98800 by njonow
Hi,
I'm trying to figure out why all new subscribers end up "pending".

1. I have set up the subscriptions and connected Paypal (LIVE).
2. I get successful payment from Paypal and re-direct to my site with new registration info
3. I get Paypal email receipt
4. I DO NOT get an activated new subscription on the website!!!
5. I have set log IPN to "yes"

Any suggestions? This is highly frustrating...

PS, pls remove my "pre-sales" posts. They were posted in the wrong topic by mistake. It seems I cannot delete my own posts...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #98830 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New members stuck with "PENDING" status.
Might be a problem with your PayPal account or settings. Please submit a support ticket so that we can check it directly on your site

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.