Hello
I am wondering if anyone knows how to setup a Free 3 month trial plan that ONLY works if you enter a coupon code in?
We are attending a number of conferences soon and wanted to offer visitors to our trade booth a one off 3 month membership plan.
I have setup a plan for this no problem and set the cost to zero
I have also set the subscription length to 3 months
I have Set Enable Renewal to No and also set upgrade options to only our full paid plans
I have created a coupon code of 100% discount that needs to be entered against this plan that only last for a month
So everything is ready I think BUT
As its a free plan, the coupon field won't appear to enter the code unless I set a fee (I don't want a fee)
I also want it that once a person has used this code to get 3 months free, they can't have another plan later
Does anyone have an idea as to how we can offer a 1 time only 3 month free trial by entering a coupon code we give out and after that they can never get free membership again but can upgrade to our full plans.
I want the plan to be available always but only for 3 months in length and then have multi coupon codes that will be specially created for conventions and conferences by name going forward in the future
I also don't want the plan to be available in our ALL plans list. Only to people who visit us at conferences and get a code from us.
I feel I am so close with this but just can't get over the line
Thanks as always