Hello,
Membership Pro seems like a great component, thank you for the work. A lot of options in a friendly package.
While I have not had much trouble figuring things out, one problem is stumping me. Say that I would like to offer a one-month plan and a one-year plan, providing access to the same resources, identical except for the term. I'd also like to allow users to renew for either a month or a year, regardless of which term they initially sign up for.
So, I create two plans, one-month and one-year, and for each plan I create one-month and one-year renewal options. So far, so good.
However, I'd also like it to not matter if a member does something like this: i) initially subscribes for a one-month plan, ii) decides, two weeks before their one-month plan expires, to extend their subscription for a year, but iii) instead of using the renewal option, the member just subscribes from the main subscriptions page for a one-year plan. Now, if a member does that, they "lose" they two remaining weeks of the one-month subscription - the two plans are separate as to their expirations. Is their a way to tell Membership Pro that two different plans should share a common expiration history? Akeeba Subscriptions had this as an aspect of Level Groups, but Membership Pro's Categories don't seem to work this way.
Thanks for your help,
Sam