Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Hello, I cannot Import data user file into system

More
9 years 11 months ago #88880 by P.V.T
Hello,
I meet ERROR when import data user.
I cannot Import file CSV or XLSX into system. You can check file CSV for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #88931 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Hello, I cannot Import data user file into system
Hi

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and that file. We are going to check to see what's wrong with the data and guide you to correct it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.