Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Question about stripe payment plugin

  • Leon Jackson
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
10 years 11 hours ago - 10 years 11 hours ago #88198 by Leon Jackson
Question about stripe payment plugin was created by Leon Jackson
Hello,
Today I bought Stripe playment plugin. I just wanted to know whether it supports recurring billing. I was told earlier that paypal plugin doesn't support recurring facility. Is it same for the Stripe Payment plugin? Please let me know. As I'm in the final stage of my website and I'm linking the payment plugins.
Last edit: 10 years 11 hours ago by Leon Jackson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 hours ago - 10 years 10 hours ago #88202 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic Question about stripe payment plugin
Leon,

Yes it does, I have to have recurring payments and chose Stripe along with GoCardless Direct Debit (Although the latter doesn't support recurring, so I paid a 3rd party dev to make it so) for this very reason. As you can see in my MembershipPro>Payment Plugins in the backend, you should see Stripe = 'Supports Recurring' once you have that payment plugin installed.



You simply need to configure this payment plugin directly, with your relevant stripe credentials from your Stripe account.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 10 hours ago by PhoenixUK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc, Leon Jackson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 hours ago #88209 by John Willems
Replied by John Willems on topic Question about stripe payment plugin
I have gone to using Stripe for recurring payments with Membership Pro. It works well. In my case I did learn I needed to add SSL to make it work. It was something my site did not have but does now. I am very happy the Stripe and Membership Pro functionality.

One more plug for anyone considering Stripe, they provide great customer service and documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tuan Pham Ngoc, Leon Jackson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.