Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

[RESOLVED] Change recipient for New User email?

  • Martin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #83265 by Martin
Hi Tuan,
How can I add a recipient for the "new user" email notification? I can't find the setting for this.
Thank you,
Natalie
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Martin. Reason: change icon to tick for resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Martin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #83268 by Martin
It's ok, I found the setting eventually - no need to reply. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.