Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Missing from translation config

  • Jeff
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #82717 by Jeff
Missing from translation config was created by Jeff
Hi,

I'm trying to find where to edit the text used in the trial subscription output;
"for the first 1 year" and "for every 1 year"
I can't locate these text strings in the translation config or the "en-GB.com_osmembership.ini" file.

How can I edit or remove this text? :unsure:

Thanks
Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Jeff
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #82718 by Jeff
Replied by Jeff on topic Missing from translation config
Found it in "[REGULAR_PRICE] for every [REGULAR_DURATION] [REGULAR_DURATION_UNIT]"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.