Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

2016-2017 Merchant Security Roadmap Microsite

  • victor
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #81687 by victor
I am using Paypal Gateway to process payment. Paypal has come out with Merchant Security Roadmap

www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/inde...913&viewlocale=en_US

Can Membership Pro still works when Paypal upgrade its security features?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #81746 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 2016-2017 Merchant Security Roadmap Microsite
Hi Victor

Yes. It will still work well until June 2017. There is one change we need to make to Events Booking but for the time being, I don't know how stable the new PayPal IPN URL, so I will keep the code as how it is for now to be safe

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.