Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

New Paid Member but not money in stripe ?

  • Kay
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
10 years 6 months ago #78999 by Kay
Hello,
I was looking at my website and I have an active subscription but for some reason it didnt hit my stripe account. Do you perhaps know what happened, did they bypass the paying part ? please let me know thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #79156 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New Paid Member but not money in stripe ?
Hi Key

I don't have any clue why it could happen. What is the status of the subscription record? Is it Pending or Active?

When it was registered ? Could you submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check the data?

Unless it is created manually by someone from backend of your site, he could not become an active subscriber without making payment

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kay
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #80017 by Kay
its ok nevermind I deleted the user maybe next time if it happens I'll see if you can look into it thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #80030 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New Paid Member but not money in stripe ?
OK Kay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.