Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Emails not sent when renewal manually processed

  • intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #73925 by intouchweb
I needed to create a manual subscription renewal in the backend. I found the expired subscription and then clicked on "Renew Subscription". This updated the end date, but I also needed to generate an invoice so I then edited the subscription - changed it to pending, saved, then edit again, added the payment details and changed the subscription to active. All went well EXCEPT... no renewal emails were generated...? Did I do something wrong? I expected the emails with invoices to be generated and sent for the manual renewal as it would for a normal frontend renewal..? Please advise if this is a bug in the system. or if I should have done this another way, or if it is a configuration setting I have missed? Also, is there any way to manually generate or re-generate renewal notices if ever needed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 8 months ago #73953 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Emails not sent when renewal manually processed
It is simply not supported yet, sorry. I think it will be nice to have this feature in the extension, so I will work and add support for it in the next release

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.