Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Translation header subscription

More
10 years 10 months ago #72361 by Marco
Translation header subscription was created by Marco
Good evening,
I can not find the next string to be translated into Italian:
"Please enter information on the form below to process subscription for…"

in the box "state" shows "select state".
How do I translate that label? Or to delete it?
In the "state" it is in the list of cities, actually; I would use it to enter the user His city.

Could you please help me?
Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 10 months ago #72381 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Translation header subscription
HI

1-> For the message, please go to Membership Pro -> Emails & Messages, you will see the message and can change it to meet your need

2-> For the text select state, go to Membership Pro -> Translation, you will see the text and can change it to meet your need

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #72387 by Marco
Replied by Marco on topic Translation header subscription
Thank you!
I had been careless; I had not found the variables ...

Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.