Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

webmoney

More
10 years 10 months ago #71976 by Jef
webmoney was created by Jef
Hi!

What about webmoney for membership pro ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 10 months ago #71999 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic webmoney
Hi Jef

I am sorry but we don't have plan to add support for webmoney into Membership Pro at the moment. As I can see, it is not a popular payment gateway (I haven't seen many customers request for it).

So in this case, if you want to use webmoney with Membership Pro, I am afraid of you will need to hire a developer to develop it for you.

Sorry if this is an unexpected answer. I am working hard on Membership Pro to improve it, however, I will have to focus on the features which most customers need it first

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.