Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Membership Pro Subscription Length

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #70594 by JFS
Hi!

I'd like to set my subscription length to the next major release of the software I'm selling. So in this case it's not a specific date and it's an event. Is there any clever way to do so?

CU J.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by JFS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #70610 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro Subscription Length
Hi

As there is no specific date and no specific subscription length for the plan, we don't have a way to do so in our system :(

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #70623 by JFS
Replied by JFS on topic Membership Pro Subscription Length
Okay. I expected that answer. Thanks anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.