- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services SOLVED: Date Formatting within CSV file
- Brenda Baber
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 day ago - 11 years 1 day ago #69753
by Brenda Baber
SOLVED: Date Formatting within CSV file was created by Brenda Baber
Have worked out the CSV import feature nicely discovering the published field had to be formatted as a number to get Active working as number 1 etc. Also found we cannot import into List fields so deleted my lists then did the import and that worked.
Only issue now is the date formatting - I need all end dates to be 2016-31-03 and have tried formatting the column in the csv file as text, a number and a date but think I'm now going round in circles. Dates are all importing as today's date.
Can you please advise what I might have done wrong?
Thanks in advance!
SOLVED: Field needs to be formatted as a date but in US combination (I'm in Australia) i.e. 2016-03-31
Spend 2 hrs trying to work it out, put a post up and solve it 5 minutes later!!!!
Only issue now is the date formatting - I need all end dates to be 2016-31-03 and have tried formatting the column in the csv file as text, a number and a date but think I'm now going round in circles. Dates are all importing as today's date.
Can you please advise what I might have done wrong?
Thanks in advance!
SOLVED: Field needs to be formatted as a date but in US combination (I'm in Australia) i.e. 2016-03-31
Spend 2 hrs trying to work it out, put a post up and solve it 5 minutes later!!!!
Last edit: 11 years 1 day ago by Brenda Baber. Reason: SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Offline
- Administrator
-
11 years 20 hours ago #69805
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
. Thanks for the update.
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic SOLVED: Date Formatting within CSV file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.