Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Expired Users not moving to anther Group

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #69211 by Garry
First thing, love this plugin!

Second; having a small problem with one feature. I have created a plan that should move expired users to a group called "Expired Members", soon as they purchase a plan it should moves them to "Members". However it's not working - It only moves them when I delete the plan from the user - Any suggestions why this is?

Third; How can I put my current users all on an expired plan?




NOTE: I've tried changing the third option in the screen shot from "Member" to "Expired Member"
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Garry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #69214 by Garry
Replied by Garry on topic Expired Users not moving to anther Group
UPDATE: I've noticed it does not move the user from "Expired User" to "Member", it just adds the user to "Member", keeping the "Expired User" group ticked.

I've also noticed when I edit an active payment plan on a user and select from "Active" to "Pending" and revert back this fixes tjhe problem for this user. However this is not a good option for me, need it to do it automatically. Clearly a bug.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Garry. Reason: Updated with further finds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.