- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services Need some help with membership pro
- Mervin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #68861
by Mervin
Need some help with membership pro was created by Mervin
Hey guys just bought membership pro yesterday and honestly it is exactly what ive been looking for in terms of taking payment and restricting access to my articles without having to paste a code in each article or using "read more" buttons so thanks to the creators, its truely a great component.
So here's a few little issues and changes Id like help with please.
1. Id like to add a div in the header section of the pricing tables (see attachment 4) so I can add some text in each subscription plan's header. Each plan will have a different text.
2. If I turn twitter bootstrap on, since I already have a different version it messes up my menu. Turn it off and the registration form gets messed up. (See attachment). Samething happens on the page with the pricing tables but Ive styled them to my liking.(Although the menu is still messed up if twitter bootstrap is turn on in mp). Any suggestion? Thanks in advance
So here's a few little issues and changes Id like help with please.
1. Id like to add a div in the header section of the pricing tables (see attachment 4) so I can add some text in each subscription plan's header. Each plan will have a different text.
2. If I turn twitter bootstrap on, since I already have a different version it messes up my menu. Turn it off and the registration form gets messed up. (See attachment). Samething happens on the page with the pricing tables but Ive styled them to my liking.(Although the menu is still messed up if twitter bootstrap is turn on in mp). Any suggestion? Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mervin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 weeks ago #68863
by Mervin
Replied by Mervin on topic Need some help with membership pro
sorry the text on the attachment before the last is meant to be "without twitter bs enabled".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mervin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 weeks ago #68873
by Mervin
Replied by Mervin on topic Need some help with membership pro
forget about number 2 itsall sorted. just need to get div in the header sorted please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Offline
- Administrator
-
11 years 2 weeks ago #68888
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need some help with membership pro
Hi Mervin
To be honest, I don't really understand your requirement about the div in the header. Anyway, we will have to edit the code to add the div tag you want
I see that you tried to contact me on Skype. It is late here now (11pm), so I will be available and talk to you on tomorrow
Regards,
Tuan
To be honest, I don't really understand your requirement about the div in the header. Anyway, we will have to edit the code to add the div tag you want
I see that you tried to contact me on Skype. It is late here now (11pm), so I will be available and talk to you on tomorrow
Regards,
Tuan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mervin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #68907
by Mervin
Replied by Mervin on topic Need some help with membership pro
Hey Tuan,
What I would like to do is add some text under the Title of each plan to let my vistors know how long each subscription lasts for. Otherwise they have no way in knowing unless I put it as the title itself. Thanks
What I would like to do is add some text under the Title of each plan to let my vistors know how long each subscription lasts for. Otherwise they have no way in knowing unless I put it as the title itself. Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Mervin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mervin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 weeks ago #68943
by Mervin
Replied by Mervin on topic Need some help with membership pro
I am still waiting for help with this please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Tuan Pham Ngoc
- Offline
- Administrator
-
11 years 2 weeks ago #68989
by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Need some help with membership pro
Update: Mervin come up with a smart solution using css (not require any code modification) and get the problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Support
Documentation
Information
Copyright © 2026 Joomla Extensions by Joomdonation. All Rights Reserved.
joomdonation.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.