Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Not receiving email to activate account

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #68532 by Steve
Hi Everyone,
I've had Membership Pro installed now for over a year and it has been working great. I recently changed it from charging a fee for a subscription to being free for a subscription. Everything seemed to work ok, but It no longer sends out an email with the link to activate the account. I double checked and and the box is check for sending out that email. So I took my original subscription plan and just change the dollar amount to $0.00 and the same thing happens. I didn't try it again with paying for the subscription.
Then for no reason when I clicked on the menu item to for the newest free subscription it wouldn't go to that page. It just defaults and takes you to the home page. So I went back to the original paid subscription and just changed ti to $0.00 and that at least got the page back, but still to emails to activate.
Any Ideas???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #68540 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Not receiving email to activate account
Hi Steve

Sorry, I don't have any idea. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check it directly on your site

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.