Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

User Profile

  • WebMaster
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #66167 by WebMaster
User Profile was created by WebMaster
Hi Tuan,
Thanks for resolving the earlier issue. I am not seeing review and upgrade options on the page when I enable the user profile menu option. Any idea why? What am I doing wrong?

---Never Mind. Figured it out..Thanks!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by WebMaster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #66174 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User Profile
Great. Thanks for confirm !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.