Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Supress false expiration and pre-expiration notoce

  • Tracy Drummond
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
11 years 3 months ago #64155 by Tracy Drummond
Tuan,

Me again. I am still not using you Similizing short term patch. This is because I want the payment history per subscription the way your software was originally written. :-)

So I would like to request again that you provide code that suppresses the "false" expiration notices that the system sends when users have paid prior to expiration.

Tracy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tracy Drummond
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #68168 by Tracy Drummond
Replied by Tracy Drummond on topic Supress false expiration and pre-expiration notoce
Tuan,

Here I am. About every 3 months I come back and ask for this bug to be fixed. Thanks.

Tracy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #68197 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Supress false expiration and pre-expiration notoce
As I replied via your other forum post, please upgrade your site to latest version of Membership Pro (version 2.0.6 for now) and the issue should not happen anymore

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.