Invoice sending

• Gerard
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #63714 by Gerard
Invoice sending was created by Gerard
Hello,

I have a question regarding Invoice sending. I have one plan reneval every month with a little amount and one plan reneval every year with a lager amount. Is it possible to send invoice only for the second plan every year and not for the first plan?

Thank you for your answer.
Gérard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #63735 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice sending
Hi Gérard

So you only want invoice feature works for second plan? You can send us super admin account of your site so that we can edit the code to make it works like that for you

Regards,

Tuan

• Gerard
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #63827 by Gerard
Replied by Gerard on topic Invoice sending
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for your answer and your proposal. The website is under development, so plan are not yet fully defined, it is possible than there are more of 2 plans with change before publishing. Anyway it is sure than the invoice is not requested for each plan. I think than to add into each plan the possibility to send or not invoice will be an idea of evolution :whistle:

Otherwise I can open you an access to the website when all plan will be finally defined.

Regards
Gérard

More
8 years 11 months ago #63851 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice sending
Hi Gérard

Unfortunately, I think I cannot make it as a setting for now because there are not many customers need it. It will be confusing to other customers if they have to make invoice settings for each plan

So in this case, when you have your plans setup completed, you can submit a support ticket and we will help you to do the modification

Tuan