Login Box and Redirecting to Subscriber Login

• Bernales Institute
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #62954 by Bernales Institute
Login Box and Redirecting to Subscriber Login was created by Bernales Institute
Hi, I am trying to install Membership Pro on my website, and I chose Registration Integration and chose Yes for Show login box on Registration Page, but it is still not appearing. It was actually there earlier today but has vanished.

Also, I was able to successfully limit page access only to subscribers (when the login box was there), but I was wondering how to make the restricted page(s) redirect to the subscription page instead of to the home page.

The software seems great overall and I like the ease of use. I think it'll be fantastic for our purposes once I get the details worked out.

Thanks so much.

Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62969 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Login Box and Redirecting to Subscriber Login
Hi Carla

1=> I don't know why it is disappeared. Maybe it is because you are logged in at the moment ? Could you submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can check ?

2=> What method you are using to restrict access to pages? We have plugin parameter which control the redirect URL, but I need to know the method you are using to guide you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.