Email configuration

• reiyo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #62690 by reiyo
Email configuration was created by reiyo
Hi again Tuan :) hope all is well!

just a simple question where do I configure all the email options? like if the status is pending I don't want to send email and if it is active send email...etc. ?

and stop sending emails to admin too :) or decide the admin who is responsible for this to receive emails to his email :)

thanks Tuan :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #62750 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email configuration
Hi

just a simple question where do I configure all the email options? like if the status is pending I don't want to send email and if it is active send email...etc. ?

=> Unfortunately, the extension doesn't have a way for this config option.

and stop sending emails to admin too :) or decide the admin who is responsible for this to receive emails to his email

=> We only have this feature added in version 1.7.2. In version 1.7.2, there is a config option called "Disable Admin Notification". Set this config option to Yes and admin won't receive notification. Maybe you can try to update to use that option

Tuan

• reiyo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #62752 by reiyo
Replied by reiyo on topic Email configuration
Thank you Tuan tell me what admin gets the emails? I can't see any emails or is it because I am creating users from backend?

More
8 years 11 months ago #62825 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email configuration
Ah, Yes. Admin will receive emails when someone sign up for subscription plans from frontend of your site. In your case, you create subscribers from backend, so you won't receive notification email

Tuan