Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

updating to the latest version

  • Clayton
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 5 months ago #61425 by Clayton
updating to the latest version was created by Clayton
I've never had to update on joomla without the updater. How do I update to the latest for membership pro. I've already downloaded the latest version 1.7.1 on the download page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #61441 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic updating to the latest version
Hi Clayton

Just go to Extensions -> Extensions Manager to install it (as if you install a new extension)

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.