The sistem didn`t create an user after the payment

• Luis Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #60849 by Luis Fernandez
Dear friends, I am using Membership Pro and I have just a problem. Someone has made a suscription and the payment, but for some reason the sistem didn't create an user for the new suscription. It is the first time this happen, and I am afraid about this. I have created manually the user for the new account, but I wouldn`t like this happen again.

The sistem created a suscriber like pending, but it didn`t create a joomla user, and I didn`t recivied a message from the sistem (only the message from paypal)

Some idea about the reason?

Thanks a lot!
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Luis Fernandez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #60864 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic The sistem didn`t create an user after the payment
Hi

So the subscribers made payment at Paypal but the subscription status is Pending ? If so, there might be some problem with Paypal IPN of your account as subscription status should have active status instead of Pending

Could you please login to the Paypal account which receives payment, access to History -> IPN History to see whether there are any IPN messages?

If there are messages, what are the status of the message?

Please check it and get back to me so that we can check it further

Tuan

• Luis Fernandez
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #60867 by Luis Fernandez
Replied by Luis Fernandez on topic The sistem didn`t create an user after the payment
No messages. In fact I have new suscribers after that problem, and everything looks ok, the sistem have created users as normally.
Is it happens again I will say you.

Thanks!

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #60869 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic The sistem didn`t create an user after the payment
OK Luis

Tuan