Coupons and sign up botton

• Rubén Ruiz
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60451 by Rubén Ruiz
Coupons and sign up botton was created by Rubén Ruiz
1. Coupons

In my case, i´m really interesting in use coupons (for offers and promotions). I tested coupons for punctual payment, everything is OK.
With recurrent payment, it´s only used the first payment, the second and the next, don´t increase the times used in the backend coupons, but, every recurrent payment is done with coupons discount. For me it´s OK!!!, great
In previous test (with older version membership) and paypal in mode test, if the coupons expired, the subscription was canceled, but now, even if someone use the coupons, and later, I delete the coupons, the recurrent payment continue like the coupons was alive. Is this the behavior normal, right? For me it´s OK too!
If the behaviour should be another, please, let me know.

2. Sign UP botton plan

If someone pay for a plan (recurrent or not) and later, user want to get the same plan, the sign UP botton, not appear, it´s disabled to get again the same plan.
I think, this behavior, it´s perfect for recurrent plans (if user didn´t like the recurrent, they can not get it again, the same plan, only, if he send us an email, and we delete the record of his recurrent subscription, he can get it again)
But I think, the option should be enabled for normal payments (without renew option)
What do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.