Why no documentation for use M Pro plugins

• Jim Barnes
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60320 by Jim Barnes
Why no documentation for use M Pro plugins was created by Jim Barnes
In documentation for Membership pro there is button for "Use Membership Pro Plugins"

The buttons do not go anywhere, There is NO documentation for "Use Membership Pro plugins"

I need to know how to use plugins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #60321 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Why no documentation for use M Pro plugins
Hi

We don't have documentation for the payment plugin yet, sorry. Basically, you will need to:

1. Go to Membership Pro -> Payment Plugins to install it.

2. You will need to get the following information from your Paypal Pro account and enter it into the payment plugin parameters:

- API Username
- API Password
- API Signature

After that, users can pay for you in the frontend using credit card information instead of being redirected to Paypal

Tuan

More
9 years 1 month ago #60396 by Clayton
Replied by Clayton on topic Why no documentation for use M Pro plugins
Hi,
I also wanted to know about integrating with community builder and there is no documentation for it and there is no plugin i found for it. Can you help me with how to integrate with community builder.

thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #60413 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Why no documentation for use M Pro plugins
Hi Calayton

1. Go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, find the config option Integration, set it to Community Builder

2. Then go to Membership Pro -> Custom Fields, edit each custom field you want to map with the fields in Community Builder. Look at Field Mapping property, and choose the field in Community Builder which will be mapped with this field in Membership Pro

After that, when users sign up via Membership pro, membership pro will create an account for him in Community Builder. That's how it works

Tuan