How to stayed logged in after registration

• Michal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60302 by Michal
Hello

I noticed that when user registers it has to login to use the account. It would make more sens to stayed logged in after registration.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #60333 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to stayed logged in after registration
Hi Michal

If you are using latest version (1.7.0), you can go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, set the two config options below to Yes to get it works:

- Auto Login
- Auto reload user groups

Regards.

Tuan

• Michal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60355 by Michal
Replied by Michal on topic How to stayed logged in after registration
Thank you.That was very helpful but do I need to pay again to upgrade from 1.6.6 to 1.7 ?

More
9 years 1 month ago #60360 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michal

We provide free upgrade for one year for each purchase. So if you purchased it in less than one year , you won't have to pay for the upgrade

Do you remember when did you purchase the product? If you don't see the order associated to your account now, please submit a support ticket let me know Paypal Transaction ID of your purchase so that I can find order and assign it to your account

Tuan

• Michal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #60363 by Michal
OK, done and thank you
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Michal.

• Michal
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60364 by Michal
Hi,
I upgraded but in Chrome I get JS error parseerror when I enter coupon code (it doesn't happen with IE or Firefox). Also how do I test autologin with PayPal sandbox account when need to manually activate subscriber after payment.

Regards
Michal

More
9 years 1 month ago #60378 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Michal

I upgraded but in Chrome I get JS error parseerror when I enter coupon code (it doesn't happen with IE or Firefox)

=> Seems there are some javascript conflict on your site and it causes the issue. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you.

Also how do I test autologin with PayPal sandbox account when need to manually activate subscriber after payment.

=> Normally, it should work with Paypal sandbox. After you completed the payment, you should be redirected back to your site and auto-logged in. If it doesn't work, then there might be issue with Paypal account (Paypal IPN is disabled ...), in this case, you will need to test it with Paypal live mode (just use a small transaction like 0.01$ for testing for example)

Tuan