Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

How to do RECOMMENDED stipe on one of the plans

More
10 years 7 months ago #77533 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to do RECOMMENDED stipe on one of the plans
There is a workaround, though :

1.Create a hidden menu item, setup the recommend plan as normal

2. In the query parameter of the module, set Itemid=ID_OF_THE_MENU_ITEM_YOU_CREATED

Then it should work OK

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #77602 by tchaya
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure where to find the module's query parameter. Is that where I would normally put the plan IDs I want to display?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #77627 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to do RECOMMENDED stipe on one of the plans
Sorry, I think we will need to edit the code. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site? I am going to check and edit code for you.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.