25717 ticket number

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58178 by George
25717 ticket number was created by George
Please!! see my ticket is something really important because my site is up and running!

Thx very much,
George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #58210 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 25717 ticket number
Sorry George. Right now, we are on new year holiday en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_New_Year , so support is slower than usual. I will try my best to check it and get it sorted within today

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: George

More
9 years 2 months ago #58449 by Ken
Replied by Ken on topic 25717 ticket number
I have my own ticket that has gone 6 days without a response. My ticket is not as urgent but I am imagining if my site is down and the response is "Sorry, we are on holiday".

This does not instill confidence in my recent purchase and may need to look for other software that has better support. I also manage a server with hundreds of clients, but I will fix an issue even on holidays. If it was Christmas morning I may wait a few hours, but I would at least see if I can fix the issue quickly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: George

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58450 by George
Replied by George on topic 25717 ticket number
Dear Ken,
there are on vacation and their responses are REALLY slow!!! but imagine that we had Christmas time or new year eve in Europe and America.

:whistle:

More
9 years 2 months ago #58456 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear Ken and George

This is the most important and the only one holiday we have per year (it is the same with Christmas time or new year eve in Europe and America 3 months ago), so unfortunately, some of our support staffs are not available.

I try to address the support requests as much as I can, however, some stuff like css (difficult css support), sadly I have to rely on my template developer. Already ask them to check it but since they are spending time with their family, friends..., they have very limited time to work for us. Hope you understand my situation.

We will come back to normal work from Tuesday next week. So lately, your ticket would be addressed on that date (or earlier)

If you don't trust us and want to get a different products, please let us know and we will refund the money of your purchase

Really sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan

• George
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #58462 by George
Replied by George on topic 25717 ticket number
Deat Tuan,
from my side because the problem i had was very minor javascript conflict ,you fixed for me. Yes it was slower than usual but i respect your holidays as you respect ours.

Thx,
George

PS: of course i do not want another product!!!!

More
9 years 2 months ago #58483 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks George.

@Ken: I saw your ticket requested for refund. I will process the refund when I come to office on tomorrow morning. Today is final day in our holiday.

Tuan