• Stephen
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #51870 by Stephen
Display Tax Question was created by Stephen
Hi Tuan
I have a question about how tax is displayed (in Sweden).
First, if a private person (non company) is to pay for a subscription the tax must always be included in price.
Second, if a company pays for a subscription the tax is never displayed in price it´s always displayed separetly.
So my problem (thoughts) is like this.
1. On the plan I would like to show the total price (25) tax included, but on the invoice I would like to show price like this: net price (20) + tax (5) = grossprice (25)
So as an exampel: price on plan 25 (thats what they should pay) in the invoice it should be price - 20 Tax - 5 Total price 25
2. For a company the price in plan should be without tax (20) and in the invoice the same as above.
Question: Is there som configuration that I have missed, because I can not find any configuration for this.
If I set price to 25 and then activate tax the price is 31,25 and that is not how I would like to have it. The best would be to have a checkbox or similar to include tax in price and then on invoice sepatate the tax from price.
Could this be done?

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem can not be solved, worrying will do you no good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #51890 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Display Tax Question
Hi Stephen

The feature #1 I am working on at the moment. It should be available in the next 3 days. Basically, we will have a config option to allow you to show price including tax or not when plans are displayed. That should solve the issue.

For feature #2, I am afraid of it is not possible. I think the extension could not know who is private person, who is company, so it could not switch tax on/off. I think you will need to perform some customization in this case if you want it to work like that

Regards,

Tuan

• Stephen
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #52223 by Stephen
Replied by Stephen on topic Display Tax Question
Hi
Any update about the feature#1?

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem can not be solved, worrying will do you no good.