Subscription not showing when change Access in Pla

• Boris Ulcar
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #51039 by Boris Ulcar
I am a bit confused on the setup of the Plans.

I have setup 2 plans and for each the Access was set to values other than Public (ie I want subscribers to that plan to only see Articles for the separate Plan). On the menu I select to list the categories and when you click the category it lists the Plans. They display only when the Access (in the Plan setup) is set to Public. If I set them to something else (another access level), then they do not display. What am I doing wrong?

I wan to show all the plans available to anybody, only when you subscribe to a Plan should the access be set for that user (I would think).

The site is www.ryanraw.com.php54-2.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/ My intent is to show "My Subscriptions" only after somebody subscribes successfully and logs in.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #51053 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription not showing when change Access in Pla
Hi Boris

1. You should set access field of the plan to Public so that every users can see your plans and can sign up to it. The access field of the plans only used to control who can view that plan, not "what access level users will be assigned to when sign up for the plan"

2. To assign subscribers to the access level you want, you will need to config the extension to assign subscribers to the Joomla groups you want when they sign up for the plan. See documentation at documentation.joomdonation.com/membershi...o-joomla-groups.html

In Joomla, each access level can include several groups. So if you want subscribers of the plan to have the access level, you will need to config it so that when subscribers sign up for the plan, they will be assigned to the groups corresponding to that access level

Hope my explanation / instruction is clear to you

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.