Membership plans shows on the detail page error...

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #50779 by charles
I created 4 test plans and when you click on the signup button of a plan it redirects you to the detail page. The problem I am having is the subscription plans page is loading right in the middle of the detail page and I would like to know how I can correct this... Please review attached image...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50801 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership plans shows on the detail page error...
That's strange. It seems something wrong with css. Could you please submit a support ticket sending me admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you.

Regards

Tuan

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #50818 by charles
I disable my SEF for Membership Pro and the detail page loads correctly. But now I am getting the following error... Please review image
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by charles.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50854 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership plans shows on the detail page error...
Seams something is not correct here. Could you please go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, disable Email Cloak plugin and check it again ?

If this issue still happens, we will need to have super admin account of your site so that we can check it. In this case, please provide the information in the ticket you submitted

Regards,

Tuan

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #50910 by charles
I found the problem... RSfirewall has a feature that turns text email address into an image so your email can't be captured by a bot scanner and when you enable this feature it conflict with Membership Pro. Which has Membership Pro looking for the images. This is where the error comes in...

And the earlier error comes from the JomSocial Plugin... When you install Membership Pro its automatically enable the OS_Jomsocial Plugin which in turn try to load the Membership plans on the detail page. When you disable this plugin the detail page loads look it should...

More
9 years 6 months ago #50917 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Oh, OK. Thanks for the information

Tuan