• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #50725 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Membership Pro 1.6.6 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Today, I am happy to announce the next release of Membership Pro, version 1.6.6. In this version :

1. We added support for a new layout to display subscription plan. It is called Pricing Table Layout. You can see the demo at membershippro.joomservices.com/membershi...pricing-table-layout

2. We added a new config option called "Only create user account when membership active/approved". If you set it to Yes, Membership Pro will only create an account for users after his subscription is approved. This solves an issue which stays long time ago: Users sign up for the plan, but when they are redirected to Paypal, they abort the payment but their account is created and Pending and in the future, if they want to sign up again using that account, it won't work.

3. We added Mailchimp plugin. If you use Mailchimp, you can setup the extension so that when subscribers sign up for subscription plans, they will be assigned to Mailchimp list so that you can use Mailchimp to send newsletters to subscribers in the future.

4. We improved adding new subscription records for subscriber from back-end. When you create new subscription record from back-end, if you choose an existing users, the data from his profile will be used to fill-in the form automatically so that you won't have to type it again. I believe it will save you much time if you have to add new subscribers from back-end.

5. You might notice that I added Stripe payment plugin. Right now, it is support one time subscription but I will work on it to support recurring subscription as well

6. Fixed some small issues which users reported

7. I also re-structured / re-wrote the documentation to help you setup and use the extension easier. You can see the new documentation at documentation.joomdonation.com/membership-pro.html

If you want to use these new features, please login to your account, download latest version and upgrade it to your site. There are still many other features which I want to add support for and the development for the new version will be started next week. Here are top of things in my todos list :

1. Add support for recurring subscription for Paypal Pro and Stripe payment plugin.

2. Add feature to allows restrict access to K2 articles easier (right now, you can use URL restriction method to restrict access to K2 but we should have a plugin to allow you to choose which K2 articles to restrict access)

3. Display subscribers list in the front-end. Allow users to browse, search for subscribers, view subscribers profile. Allow subscribers to upload avatar for his profile

4. Integrate with Easy Profile and Easy social extensions

5. Allows setup payment fee for each payment plugin (for example, if you use Paypal, you might want to to charge subscribers 2.9% + 0.30$ transaction fee on the top of subscription fee)

and more...

If you have any ideas to improve the extensions, please feel free to suggest, I will think about it and add support for it in the future releases. Many thanks for continue using our products and supporting our development

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: PM, Raid, E Falconer, Terry Wairimu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Venkatachalam Chinniah
More
9 years 7 months ago #50936 by Venkatachalam Chinniah
Replied by Venkatachalam Chinniah on topic Membership Pro 1.6.6 released
Dear Tuan,

My subscription period was over by 08-27-2014. Any price reduction for renewing? Please let me know!

With warm regards,
Venkatachalam.C

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 7 months ago #50957 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership Pro 1.6.6 released
Hi

You can send me 24.99$ to our Paypal account paypal@ext4joomla.com and I will extend your subscription for one more year (you get 10$ discount)

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Venkatachalam Chinniah

• Venkatachalam Chinniah
More
9 years 7 months ago #50962 by Venkatachalam Chinniah
Replied by Venkatachalam Chinniah on topic Membership Pro 1.6.6 released
Thanks Tuan :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #52153 by Raid
Replied by Raid on topic Membership Pro 1.6.6 released
Hi Tuan,

We are waiting for the update with the recurring subscription for Paypal Pro ;)

Thanks,
RAID