Configuration option missing!!!

More
9 years 7 months ago #50496 by N W
Configuration option missing!!! was created by N W
Hi there,

Just bought the Membership Pro extension this morning - so playing with it and finding it amazing value!

In the configuration instructions:
documentation.joomdonation.com/membershi...8-configuration.html

Point 3 says:

Only create user account when membership active/approved: By default, Membership Pro will create a Joomla account for subscriber right after he entered all information on subscription form and press Subscription button. If you want the account only be created after he has made payment for his subscription (the subscription become active), you can set this config option to Yes.

However, in my installation, I see no options to enable this feature. I would really like to enable it instead of captcha, so please coudl you advise how I get this working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50551 by E Falconer
Replied by E Falconer on topic Configuration option missing!!!
Like you, I am just setting up for the first time and am having the same query. Im glad it's not just me! Let's hope there is an answer soon.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50561 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Configuration option missing!!!
Hi

I am sorry. This option is not available in the version available on server yet. It is in the new version which I am working on at the moment (It is stable now but I want to add few other small features before making it public release).

So in this case, if you want it, please drop an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com and I will send the version which has this feature to you.

Regards,

Tuan