Paypal Pro - Recurring payment alternative

More
9 years 7 months ago #49757 by Ted G
Hello,

we just purchased the Paypal Pro plugin, we noticed it does not support recurring payment. When will this feature be ready?

We are not really familiar with Subscription Pro but we managed to get two plan up and running; one monthly plan and one yearly plan. For the yearly plan we don't mind not putting the recurring option as long as members get an e-mail reminder 30 days before the expiration of their membership (it seems to work)

But what about our monthly plan, do you think it make sense to not put the recurring billing? Is there a work around with Paypal Pro? My clients insist on using Paypal Pro.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #49811 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paypal Pro - Recurring payment alternative
Hi Ted

We should have it finished in the next few days. Please wait for me

Tuan

More
8 years 11 months ago #64111 by Scott Webb
Replied by Scott Webb on topic Paypal Pro - Recurring payment alternative
Hi Tuan,

We also have a 6 month membership option and would like to bill the customer a certain amount each month. Our client must use the Paypal Pro service. I just tried to update the payment plugin but it still says that the recurring payment option is not available with the Paypal Pro service.

Was this ever completed?

Thanks,
Scott

More
8 years 11 months ago #64118 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Paypal Pro - Recurring payment alternative
Hi Scott

What version of the extension you are using? Please make sure you are using latest version of Membership Pro and the Paypal Pro payment plugin and it should be OK

If you want, you can submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can check and make sure it is enabled for you

Tuan