Our members are companies

• Ad Franse
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #49435 by Ad Franse
Our members are companies was created by Ad Franse
Our members are companies.

They request tobecome a member. After the management decides that they can become member they should receive an invoice. After paying they are 'full' member.

1) would you please introduce the approval-step in membership pro ?
2) would you please create a possibility that it is configurable which fields are visible ?
in the overview-view I want to see
company-name, address, zip, city, country, Phone, email, active-time
in tjhe edit-view I want to see the fields above plus a few more(eg main-user)
3) is it possible to create a possibility that multiple users are linked to this (company) member ?

Ad Franse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ad Franse
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #49436 by Ad Franse
Replied by Ad Franse on topic Our members are companies
Because there is no human member- no first and last-name so please for the substitution variables also user_name (=username for the attached member)

Ad Franse

• Ad Franse
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #49602 by Ad Franse
Hi Tuan,
A reaction would be appreciated !

Ad Franse

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #49633 by Ian Dalkin
Replied by Ian Dalkin on topic Our members are companies
Seems like a no-brainer to me:
Already available through off-line payment ie. make that the only payment option, collect the money however you like and manually approve them. All off-line payments are shown as 'Pending'.

2) would you please create a possibility that it is configurable which fields are visible ? in the overview-view I want to see company-name, address, zip, city, country, Phone, email, active-time in tjhe edit-view I want to see the fields above plus a few more(eg main-user).
This is already available via the admin interface and adding custom fields. If that isn't what you mean, please explain in more detail.

3) is it possible to create a possibility that multiple users are linked to this (company) member?
You could do this by simply creating memberships on a 'per company' basis. When users sign up, they would then have an option which plan to join eg. for A company, B company etc.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Ian Dalkin.

• Ad Franse
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #49642 by Ad Franse
Already available through off-line payment ie. make that the only payment option, collect the money however you like and manually approve them. All off-line payments are shown as 'Pending'.
offline payment is Ok for me, but the candidate (member) gets an invoice which suggests that he can become a member.
The correct procedure is :
candidate requests to become a member
management decides about approval/denial (status = awaiting approval)

if the membership is approved then the invoice should be generated (status pending)
after payment : status = active

would you please create a possibility that it is configurable which fields are visible ? in the overview-view I want to see company-name, address, zip, city, country, Phone, email, active-time in tjhe edit-view I want to see the fields above plus a few more(eg main-user).
This is already available via the admin interface and adding custom fields. If that isn't what you mean, please explain in more detail.

You missed the point that our members are companies and we don't want to see firstname/lastname. As we only have one(1) plan, there is no need to show. Creation time : no need to show. But In the overview screen in the backend, no address data is shown (which is available in the member data how to show these ?

Actually the best thing could be that it is configurable if a field is shown and the order of the shown fields. (corefields and customfields)
This is for frontend and backend in both the overview and detailview.

3) is it possible to create a possibility that multiple users are linked to this (company) member?
You could do this by simply creating memberships on a 'per company' basis. When users sign up, they would then have an option which plan to join eg. for A company, B company etc.

select user does not allow me to choose more than one user. It would be great if that becomes possible. It would be even better if I could specify a role for.
explanation :
Joomdonation is the member
which has 2 representatives Ian and Tuan. Both should be able to login and get the benefits, joomdonation receives only 1 invoice. During a meeting only 1 of them can vote

More
9 years 8 months ago #49675 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Our members are companies
Hi Franse

Although this is a nice feature, I think I won't have time to work on this feature in the near future. Right now, we still more important features which we want to work on first.

So if this feature is a must for you, maybe you should try to check to see whether there are any subscription extension support this feature ? If there is any available extension extension support it, maybe you will have to go with it. In this case, just ask us for refund and we will refund the money of your purchase since you could not use the extension.

This feature will be added to the extension in the future, but as I said, it won't be in very near future.

Tuan

• Ad Franse
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #49731 by Ad Franse
Hi,
Pity that is is not available short-term.
I've recoded the subscriptions view already and that fits my requirements

I'll keep you updated

Ad Franse