Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Two different membershipsin one site

  • Mark Baldwin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 1 month ago #48220 by Mark Baldwin
Two different membershipsin one site was created by Mark Baldwin
Hello all
I have a client that has a Kajabi account, but he wants to move it out of Kajabi to stop paying for it. Is there a way we can put his training on our site as a different section that has different signup options and is paid into a different account? I was thinking if I rename the plugin folders, then I could run 2 plugins, would this work?
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 1 month ago #48257 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Two different membershipsin one site
Hi Mark

Seems customizing code to allows each subscription plan can used a different Paypal account is easier.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.