Restricted content

More
9 years 9 months ago #48142 by T
Restricted content was created by T
Cannot get the URL redirect to work when a user gets a restricted/registred page. It defaults to the ugly Joomla pink box saying that user must register.

Is there a way to get a page to redirect to a login, and a way to register? The documentation on this is next to zero.

Very irritated.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #48153 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Restricted content
Hi

How do you setup this restriction ? From what I see, this restriction seems come from Joomla core, not from Membership Pro. Please give more information (maybe submitting a support ticket) so that I can guide you to setup it in proper way.

Sorry for not having a good documentation. I am still finishing some improvements to the extension at the moment and then I will focus on the documentation

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 9 months ago #48330 by Danny Allan
Replied by Danny Allan on topic Restricted content
Granted the documentation may not be very good, but the support from Tuan is the the best I have come across on the internet. Even with the cheap price tag for the components.

More
9 years 9 months ago #48347 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Restricted content
Thanks Danny for your nice words. I know I need to spend more time to work on the documentation. It is quite outdated now. I should have updated documentation within next week.

Regards,

Tuan