Allow ONE membership plan per user only

• webgeeze
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #47264 by webgeeze
Allow ONE membership plan per user only was created by webgeeze
I would like to block a user from registering more than one plan. Is this possible?

This system requires a unique email address per subscriber, yet they can purchase the same plan multiple times. What is the point of this?

Can i have an option which see's if the user has a plan already and IF they try to register another one, it alerts them and says 'you can only have 1 active membership plan per email address'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #47324 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Allow ONE membership plan per user only

This system requires a unique email address per subscriber, yet they can purchase the same plan multiple times. What is the point of this?

=> It is simple. The system allow users to renew his subscription plan. So if he register for a plan the second time, the system process as if he is renewing his subscription.

Can i have an option which see's if the user has a plan already and IF they try to register another one, it alerts them and says 'you can only have 1 active membership plan per email address'

=> Sorry but we don't have that option. Sometime, if you have a special requirement, you will need to customize it to meet your own need.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.