Cancel monthly subscription and how to set up

• Elvira
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #46901 by Elvira
Hi,

I read on the forum that it's not possible for users to cancel their monthly subscription if subscribed via authorize.net. How would one be able to cancel their monthly subscription? Is that something that needs to be done by administrator or can the user do that him/herself through authorize?

Another question. I'm a bit confused by this:
If it is a Monthly recurring subscription the subscription length must be X multipled by 30. For example, if you want the subscription be renewed every one month, the subscription length must be 30. If you want it to be renewed every 2 months, the subscription length must be 60 and so on...

I do like to have a monthly subscription. So I go to plan details:
If I fill in 30 in the field and pick month the frontend shows $ 10 for every 30 months.
If I just fill in 1 and pick month it shows $ 10 for every 1 month.

Is the manual incorrect? And should I just fill in 1 months?
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Elvira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46926 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Cancel monthly subscription and how to set up
Hi Elvira

1=> At the moment, if users want to cancel his recurring subscription, he will need to cancel it through authorize.net. At the moment, Membership Pro doesn't allow cancelling subscription from withing the site.

2=> Sorry, the manual is outdated and we will need to update it. You just need to choose 1 month in the latest version instead of choose 30 months.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.