Not redirecting to Paypal for payment

More
9 years 10 months ago #46608 by VW
Hi Tuan,

No doubt I've missed out something important, but when I click on "subscribe" the message "Please wait while redirecting to Paypal for processing payment" appears, but then nothing happens. The transaction appears as pending in the back end.

Secondly, on the sign up page, there appears input boxes for name and email. I am assuming they are for the Paypal details, but may be I'm wrong? If they are for the Joomla account details, how can I switch them off if a user is already logged in, and if they are for Paypal, can I alter the text to say "Paypal email" rather than email?

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46635 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Not redirecting to Paypal for payment
Hi

Regarding issue #1 : Maybe there is some javascript conflict on your site and it causes that issue. Please send us admin and FTP account of your site (via support ticket) so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it corrected for you.

Regarding second issue, it is user email, not Paypal email. You cannot turn it off for logged in users. Instead. when you logged in, the system will populate that field with the current logged in email (and users don't have to type again).

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46676 by VW
Replied by VW on topic Not redirecting to Paypal for payment
Thanks Tuan - it seems to be working ok now.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46686 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Not redirecting to Paypal for payment
Great. Thanks for confirming ).

Tuan