Registration / Login functions working seamlessly

• John Hamilton
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #46370 by John Hamilton
Hello Tuan,

Thank you for your support in my question a couple of weeks ago. Your support prompted me to purchase OS Pro.

Questions:

1. I am having difficulty in setting up the registration links and logins on my site. I have been able to set up most everything else in the system and just do not know how to link the registration link on my home page to the registration page. www.skydivingcoach.com

2. How does the system reference core Joomla functions when people click the login in button once they register.

I am just having some difficulty here and could use some help.

Thank you
John Hamilton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46378 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registration / Login functions working seamlessly
Hi John

1. The Login is a menu item, correct ? If so, you can point that menu item to plans list default layout of Membership Pro. Could you please try ? Maybe submit a support ticket sending me admin account of your site so that I can change it for you ?

2. When subscribers sign up for a plan in Membership pro, Membership Pro will create a Joomla core account for him. So he can use that account to login using Joomla login module without any problem. Infact, all the login process is handled by Joomla core, the system just create a Joomla account for subscribers, so you don't have to worry about it.

Regards

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.