Login Form On Subscription Page Not Redirecting

• Alan Sheers
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #45662 by Alan Sheers
Hi,

I have the display login form on the subscription page enabled, my problem is that when a user logs in using this form, they remain on the Subscription Page, with their Account Information displayed, along with a Process Subscription button even though they are already subscribed and now logged in!!! I have setup the Joomla Login module to redirect to the Home page when a user logs in and this works correctly when a user logs in elsewhere on the site, but it doesn't work when a user logs in using the subscription page.

I have tried a suggestion someone made on the forums about creating a hidden login menu item but this doesn't work.

Please Help

Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #45688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Login Form On Subscription Page Not Redirecting
Hi Alan

The extension is designed to work on that way. The login form on subscription page allow users to login before continue his subscription (so that the subscription record will be assigned to his account).

if you want users to be redirected to home page, how can he continue process the subscription ? Please explain more details about the reason you want to change it so that I can guide you !

Regards,

Tuan

• Alan Sheers
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #45786 by Alan Sheers
Replied by Alan Sheers on topic Login Form On Subscription Page Not Redirecting
Hi Tuan,

The problem is if the user is ALREADY subscribed to the level and they login.. it remains on the subscribe form with only a Process Subscription button.

i hope this makes sense

Alan

More
9 years 10 months ago #45800 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Login Form On Subscription Page Not Redirecting
Hi Alan

It makes sense. However, the extension allows subscribers to renew their subscription before his subscription is expired (so in this case, he is active) and that's the reason his remain on the subscription form to continue his subscription.

If he don't have an active subscription and don't want to sign up, I don't think he should access to sign up page in membership pro ? You should have a login module (Joomla Login module) displayed somewhere (maybe on your homepage) so that normal users (or users who has active subscription) can login without having to access to sign up page ?

Tuan