SUBSCRIPTION PLANS SHOWS ON PLAN DETAILS PAGE

• daniel
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45366 by daniel
Hello, I selected the plans module to show on specific (NOT ALL) pages. When I click on the plan details AND when I click on subscribe, then module is showing below as well. It's kind of confusing as it looks like another plan option.

Again, I have it only selected to be placed on specific article pages.

Version 1.6.3 :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45383 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic SUBSCRIPTION PLANS SHOWS ON PLAN DETAILS PAGE
Hi Daniel

It will require some config settings in this case (related to how Joomla Itemid variable works). Please submit a support ticket sending us admin account of your site so that we can config it for you !

Regards

Tuan

• daniel
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45411 by daniel
Hello Tuan,

I would not need this fixed IF I could get the {membershipplans ids="*"} to work INSIDE a Joomla article. I submitted a ticket for that issue today.

We know there is a plugin (membershipplans), there is ALSO a module (mod_membershipplans). Does the module need to be turned off when using the article plugin? When I added {membershipplans ids="*"} to my article on the homepage, the page would not load.

Thank you for your assistance.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45413 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic SUBSCRIPTION PLANS SHOWS ON PLAN DETAILS PAGE
Hello Daniel

No, you don't. You just need to make sure you published the plugin "Membership Plans content plugin" and it will work well. If it doesn't work for you, please include admin account in the support ticket, the link to the article page.

I am going to check it for you on tomorrow morning when I come to office !

Regards,

Tuan

• daniel
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45414 by daniel
Ticket submitted with access information. Thank you!

More
9 years 11 months ago #45415 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Admin account seems to be incorrect. Also, you forgot to send me the link to the article which you want to display plans !

Tuan

• daniel
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #45440 by daniel
[UPDATE}

By using a 3rd party mod-in-article plugin, I was able to remove the subscription plans from my assigned pages - that fixed this particular issue.

I added a support comment with the corrected access.

I also added that the subscription plan is in the article named "HOME" which is the front page article - I already placed membershipplans ids="*" without the { } in the article where I want the plans to be.

Thank you Tuan
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by daniel. Reason: update