All Payment Options

• webgeeze
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45112 by webgeeze
All Payment Options was created by webgeeze
I have paypal and offline payment enabled for this software, but it defaults all future renewals and upgrades to the original payment method selected. e.g if i first sign up with paypal, a year later I can only pay by paypal.

How can I enable all payment methods to show so a user can select which payment method they wish to use for a renewal or upgrade?

I appreciate this is void when recurring payment method is used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45144 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic All Payment Options
Hi

At the moment, when you process renewal or upgrade, we don't allow offline payment method . You can only renew your subscription using online payment method like Paypal at the moment.

I know that this is a limitation and will try to find a solution for it. But at the moment, only online payment methods are available for renewal !

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46157 by Kate Guy
Replied by Kate Guy on topic All Payment Options
Even if you must renew with Paypal, can it be Paypal that doesn't require setting up an account? Is that possible? Initially our clients will not need an account to subscribe, but renewals they do?

More
9 years 10 months ago #46163 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Kate

To be honest, I don't know what Paypal made this behavior. There is nothing in their documentation mentioning about this. We just pass the payment information to Paypal and Paypal decide they display what methods available for users to make payment. .

Could you please help me by making a phone call to Paypal and ask them about it? Maybe there is something in your Paypal account which control this behavior ?

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46284 by Kate Guy
Replied by Kate Guy on topic All Payment Options
You are correct, Tuan!
it is a paypal issue. We need to "further enhance" our account to allow permenent "guest checkout". We're looking into that now.

Thanks for your quick response!

More
9 years 10 months ago #46285 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Kate. If you can share the process which you need to do to get it works (once you got it working) that would be great.

Regards,

Tuan