Upgrade Membership

• Alan Sheers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago #44772 by Alan Sheers
Upgrade Membership was created by Alan Sheers
Hi Tuan,

Great component!!

One slight issue, I have a demo level subscription to my site with an upgrade option. When a user upgrades their membership they seem to need to Log Out, and then back in again in order to view the resources which are only available to the fully registered user :( Is there a way around this as it is a little fiddly and annoying for some of my users :)

Regards

Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #44808 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Upgrade Membership
Hi Alan

At the moment, I don't have a solution for this problem but I am sure that there will be a solution. As at the moment, I am alitle busy and could not look at it right now, so please give me 3 days to work on it. I am sure that I will be able to work out for a solution !

Tuan

• Alan Sheers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago #44827 by Alan Sheers
Replied by Alan Sheers on topic Upgrade Membership
Thanks Tuan,

Even if it just logs them out before they are redirected to the "Subscription Complete" URL that would be more like a "normal" subscription, so they then have to re-log in ... I hope that makes sense :)

Alternatively if you can change the normal registration so that the user is automatically logged in when the registration is complete, and before they are redirected to the subscription complete URL, and for Upgrades they are logged out and back in when the registration is complete that would be great!

Alan

• Alan Sheers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 day ago #45123 by Alan Sheers
Replied by Alan Sheers on topic Upgrade Membership
Hi Tuan,

Any news on this?

Thanks

Alan

More
10 years 19 hours ago #45146 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Upgrade Membership
Hi Alan

I am sorry. Been so busy and haven't had a chance to look at yet. Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site.

I will try to edit the code for you to solve this issue on tomorrow. Please include the link to this forum post on the support ticket so that I can read this issue/requirement again when working on the ticket 1

Regards,

Tuan