Subscription failure

• Chandradeep
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago #44742 by Chandradeep
Subscription failure was created by Chandradeep
HI
I am facing issue when I make any plan recurring(Monthly) from admin section. Now user login at front end and purchased this plan. All time I am getting payment failure. I am using authorize.net payment method with demo account. Please help me.

Regards,
Chandradeep

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #44804 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription failure
Hi

That's strange. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check it directly on your site ? Maybe it is a problem with the test authorize.net account ?

Tuan

• Chandradeep
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago #44821 by Chandradeep
Replied by Chandradeep on topic Subscription failure
Hi Tuan,
Following we are getting:
Subscription failure
Your payment for the subscription was failure. Please review the reason below and try again
Reason
che-Control: private Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 Content-Length: 426 ?qBB5PyuBoxOkI00001Successful.2078155

When I see the view source the xml is coming fine of this page:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ARBCreateSubscriptionResponse xmlns:xsi=" www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance " xmlns:xsd=" www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema " xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">qBB5PyuBoxOkI00001Successful.2078155

I think the issue in parsing the xml. Please look on to this issue. It comes only on recurring subscription when using payment method authorize.net.

Regards,
Chandradeep Singh Panwar

More
10 years 6 days ago #44966 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Really sorry. I found and fixed the issue. It seems there was some changes in Authorize.net API recently and It causes that issue !

Tuan

More
10 years 6 days ago #44967 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Please login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item, see your order, download latest version, upgrade it to your site and check it again !

Regards,

Tuan