Subscription History no longer allows renew v1.6.3

• ihavealegohead
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #44704 by ihavealegohead
After upgrading the V1.6.3, the Subscription History page no longer allows renew. How can someone renew their membership before it expires from the website?

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by ihavealegohead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #44705 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription History no longer allows renew v1.6.3
Hi

In version 1.6.3, there are two ways to allow users to renew his membership :

1. Access to membership profile page. Please create a menu item to link to that view in Membership Pro. After that, when users login, access to that page, he will see :

+ His profile details. And can update his profile.

+ His current subscriptions

+ His subscription history

On that page, he can also process and renew his membership. Try it and you will see, it is much better than in old version, I believe.

2. The second way is that you can create a menu item to link to Renew Membership view in Membership Pro. Subscribers can then access to that menu item, see renew options and process the renewal !

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: ihavealegohead

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #45808 by Alison
This is a great improvement, thanks Tuan.

However... i tested the 'UPDATE' from the PROFILE page and it did not update the profile, it said it had but when i checked on the front end profile page and the backend subscriber profile it had stayed as it was originally.

When I press the 'update' button it directs to the 'SUBSCRIPTION PLAN' page
Also when I press the 'PROCESS RENEW' button it directs the user to the the 'SUBSCRIPTION PLAN' page (and does not allow a renew)

Any ideas as to where I am going wrong?

Thanks Tuan

Alison
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Alison. Reason: as it is important that I get this sorted I have now submitted it as a ticket

More
9 years 10 months ago #45899 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription History no longer allows renew v1.6.3
Hi Alison

It seems there is something with javascript conflict. We are going to check it and solved it within today. Please wait for us.

Tuan